Tuesday, February 27, 2007

5

30gb Email Account

  • Tuesday, February 27, 2007
  • ATUL DOGRA
  • Share
  • I don't know what should i call this service a small online hard disk or a new email account . 30gigs.com is a free email service provider which provides 30gb space and 1gb attachment
    for combining personal file storage in an email account . This service is growing very fast specially best for webmasters and as well for other user . Company says that our main goal is to provide as much space as possible for today's webmail users where tons of storage space is needed . 30Gigs.com is still in a very heavy beta .

    Features:-

    . New improved search features & upgrade inbox navigation .
    . Its GD2 signature maker to keep your email safe from spam robots.
    . Free website for all 30gigs.com users
    . Free backgrounds and smiley's icons to improve the look of your email .

    So here is my email id and enjoying uploading big stuffs for my pc on net and making my pc stay relax . Get you email id and upload your files there and let your pc stay cool .

    5 Responses to “30gb Email Account”

    Nirmal T V said...
    8:27 PM

    There was another site which gave 100 GB memory space for Email, but I don't remember that. I had even registered.


    Nirmal T V said...
    8:39 PM

    I didnt understand this feature -"Free website for all 30gigs.com users"


    ATUL DOGRA said...
    8:51 PM

    Hi nirmal they have mentioned in their Current & Future Developments this option but i think till yet they are working on it .you can check out here http://www.30gigs.com/about/


    Alex said...
    8:18 PM

    Dude it is not a new e-mail service as you have mentioned rather an old one...almost 2 yrs back i registered for it when they were allowing registration through invitation only.


    Anonymous said...
    2:01 PM

    have you heard about www.diino.com, they provide an e-mail account, back-ups, online storage of files,and gods knows what else. I just got it and im lisnings to song I added to my client, on my cell phone...


    Post a Comment

    Subscribe