Wednesday, February 07, 2007

2

VLC media player

  • Wednesday, February 07, 2007
  • ATUL DOGRA
  • Share
  • VideoLAN is a software which produces free softwares for video released under GNU General Public License .


    Download it from here

    *It is a free cross-platform media player.
    *It supports a large number of multimedia formats , without the need for additional codecs .
    *It can also be used as a streaming server, with extended features (video on demand, on the fly transcoding, ...)

    I downloaded it because i like to download movies , animation and flash project or cartoons from other sites and by this software you can play any type of file whether flash , mpg or others . So Give it a try ...........

    2 Responses to “VLC media player”

    ePandit said...
    11:17 PM

    Thanks Atul, for visiting & linking my blog. when I visited your blog I remembered that I have once read a post about Quillpad by you. You have a nice blog.

    BTW I was wondering how did you discovered my blog ? Pls do tell me about this because I am trying to introduce more & more people to Hindi blogging. I am also going to start a English blog to promote Hindi blogosphere.

    Hope to hear soon from you.


    Nirmal T V said...
    1:29 PM

    VLC is a great media player...I have been using it for long time...


    Post a Comment

    Subscribe