Saturday, May 31, 2008

0

Recieved My free Opensolaris cd

  • Saturday, May 31, 2008
  • ATUL DOGRA
  • Share
  • Hi this is a thanks post to Sun Microsystem for sending me a free Sun Microsystem Media Kit Program cd which contains their new program OpenSolaris 2005.05 for x86 . In our last post we mentioned that OpenSolaris makes it simple to boot a fully functional desktop environment, including Firefox and Thunderbird, without the need to install onto your system. Read More here


    From last few days i am busy in my other works so when ever i will get free time and use this software i will post its honest review also . Thanks to Sun Microsystem for sending us such a nice free gift cd , I am more happy because this is my first gift received through internet .

    0 Responses to “Recieved My free Opensolaris cd”

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe