Monday, June 23, 2008

1

Tag your blog and get free backlink

  • Monday, June 23, 2008
  • ATUL DOGRA
  • Share
  • Everyone love back link to their blog and mostly when their links get approved automatically . Their is new website named as Better tag where you can add one tag for you blog also . I went their and found few of my dp forum friends also and so i am sharing this with you too . Just visit this link Bettertag.com and click on add tag button and add your site on main screen .

    So don't waste time go their and get free back link for your blog and website .

    1 Responses to “Tag your blog and get free backlink”

    Contests, Giveaways, Freebies said...
    8:19 PM

    Thank you ATUL,
    This post helped me because I have been searching for backlinks for my contest blog

    www.contestwinner.blogspot.com

    and Atul, if you can can you exchange back link for my above blog or
    this blog
    www.technoinvent.blogspot.com

    Thank you, I bookmarked your blog, your blog has great content.


    Post a Comment

    Subscribe