Thursday, December 14, 2006

0

NEW ADSENSE LABEL IMAGE

  • Thursday, December 14, 2006
  • ATUL DOGRA
  • Share
  • From last one week I am noticing this adsense new label image on my blog . I thought that like google changed it's search engine logo like that they must be thinking something new about google adsense images also but after searching one week i came to know that it is happning with me only , because I didn't find any other blog or website with this picture image on adsense .Then my search came to an end on one blog where i saw same picture topic . What he was saying about this was "It seems google is trying out new ad formats no tin the sense you are thinking of though. More in the sense of removing the ads by google label with something a little easier. This is supposed to increase CTR by catching a user's eye." After reading same topic my search came to end .

    0 Responses to “NEW ADSENSE LABEL IMAGE”

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe