Sunday, May 13, 2007

0

Happy mother's day to all Bloggers

  • Sunday, May 13, 2007
  • ATUL DOGRA
  • Share
  • POEM FOR MOTHER

    There's poetry in every song. This one is special because it's dedicated to mothers. Every one of us can relate to this song because it speaks from the heart. And so what if you can't sing? You can still dedicate these lyrics to the most important girl in your life. Print this page and give it to your mom along with a present this Mother's Day. Or even better sing it to her; off key or on, she's sure to enjoy your rendition.


    You taught me everything
    And everything you've given me
    I always keep it inside
    You're the driving force in my life, yeah
    There isn't anything
    Or anyone I can be
    And it just wouldn't feel right
    If I didn't have you by my side
    You were there for me to love and care for me
    When skies were grey
    Whenever I was down
    You were always there to comfort me
    And no one else can be what you have been to me
    You'll always be you always will be the girl
    In my life for all times

    Always remember that mother love is supreme than all others love because all everybody starts loving you after your birth but mothers starts loving you from first day means mothers love is 9 months strong than other loves . My friend send this poem to me in orkut and so I shared with you . I wish all my friends and Bloggers Happy Mother's day .

    0 Responses to “Happy mother's day to all Bloggers”

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe