Thursday, August 06, 2015

0

new notes

  • Thursday, August 06, 2015
  • ATUL DOGRA
  • Share
  • 1. Definitely
    2. Surely
    3. Absolutely
    4. Certainly
    5. Fantastic

    Example Use

    •    I definitely will make sure that it gets sorted…
    •    You will surely be able to enjoy…
    •    I absolutely agree…
    •    I can certainly help you…
    •    That is a fantastic alternative…



    6. “Rest assured Mr……”
    7. “I do understand the inconvenience you have faced……”
    8. “I will be more than glad/ happy to assist you….”
    9. “I completely understand the reason why / your situation….”
    10. “I will ensure that…”
    11. “What I will do for you right away is……”
    12. “I assure you I will try my best…..”
    13. “What I can do for you right now is ….”
    14. “I’m sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced, what I can do for you is ….”




    15. “I would suggest / I recommend…..”
    16. “To avoid a similar inconvenience in future I request you to….”


    17. “All you need to do is to just….”
    18. “A simple way / method to change it will be to…..”
    19. “As soon as you receive…”


    20. “You will ONLY be charged…..”
    21. “We have a variety of …..’
    22. “It’s a wonderful service where instead of _______, you can ____________ …..’
    23. “This is the best plan/scheme for your requirements…..’
    24. “For just £_____. …you can…..”
    25. “For Special customers like you…..”




    “I Appreciate your time on hold, while your issue was resolved.”
    ” May I place you on a Brief 1-2 min hold while I conduct research on that?”
    “How can I make your day better”?
    “Have I handled all of your Questions and Concerns?”


    ” No worries, we will help you get this issue resolved.”

     You’re absolutely correct,



    “I’m sorry you are unhappy with your purchase. Let’s work together to turn things around.”
    “I’m sorry you didn’t receive your purchase on time. Let me find out what I can do to make it up to you.”
    “I’m sorry you are so frustrated. I understand where you are coming from, and I will do my best to help you.”





    “Good morning ‘Name’ how can I help you?”























    “Hello John! How are you doing?”

    “Perfect, I am really glad to hear that! How may I help you today?”

    “I am really sorry to hear that. Is there anything I can do to help you?”

    “Hello Mary. I understand the problem and will be happy to help you. Let’s see what I can do.”

    “Hello! May I have your name please?”


    “I am really sorry this has happened. Let me see if I can find a solution to it.”

    “I’m really sorry about that. Tell me what happened.”

    “I’m sorry you are having this problem. Let’s see if there is anything we can do to help the situation.”

    “Let me check that I have this right…”

    “Let me see if I have this correct, you want me to…” or “You would like for me to…?”

    “If I understand you correctly…”

    “Tell me more about…”

    “So you are saying that…correct?”

    “This is what I understand you are telling me…”


    “That is a good question, let me find out for you.”

    “I’m not sure, but let me find out for you.”

    “I’m sorry, I don’t have the information on that. May I put you on hold for a few minutes? I will clarify this with our manager.”

    “I’m sorry, this question would be out of my expertise, but Daniel from the tech support department will be able to help you. Would you like me to connect you with him?”



    “Jerry, I am going to connect you with Steve from the shipping department. He will be able to help you with this problem.”

    “Jerry, let me transfer you to the marketing department. Steve will be able to answer your question.”



    “Would you mind holding on for a few minutes while I am checking this with our administrator?”

    “May I put your call on hold while I am checking your order?”

    “Can I put you on hold for a moment?”

    “Thank you for waiting/holding. I have the details of your latest payment, let me send it over to you.”

    “Jan, I will need to put you on hold for a few minutes to run a few tests and see if I can reproduce the problem. Would that be ok with you or would you prefer I call/email you back with the details?”

    “I’m sorry to keep you waiting. I have managed to reproduce the problem. Here’s what needs to be done to fix it.”

    “John, I’m sorry, we made a mistake and sent the invoice to the wrong email address, which is why you did not receive it. We are going to resend it now to the correct address and add a few more days to your subscription to make up for our error.”

    “I’m sorry you are not happy with our product/with your purchase. Let’s see what we can do to make things right.”

    “I’m sorry you didn’t receive your purchase on time. Let me find out what I can do to make it up to you.”

    “I’m sorry this has happened. I understand your frustration, and I will do my best to help you.”

    “Let me put you on hold for just a few moments and verify this information.”

    “If I understand you correctly, you were promised… It appears there has been a mistake. Let’s figure out how we can resolve this”

    “Jerry, let me review your transaction history. Please bear with me for a few more minutes.”

    “I’m sorry for the delay on my part. I am pulling up your account details. Please allow me another minute. I’ll be back with you right away”









    “Thank you for chatting with us today. Have a nice day. Good bye.”









    Deregister iMessage if you're switching to a non-Apple phone.  -  You may need to turn off iMessage if you are now using a non-Apple phone and can't get SMS or text messages someone sends you from an iPhone.

    Link  - https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT203042


    Why do I need to deregister iMessage?

    You might need to deregister iMessage if you have a non-Apple phone and can't get SMS or text messages someone sends you from an iPhone.

    This can happen if you used iMessage on your iPhone and then transferred your SIM card or phone number to a non-Apple phone (such as Android, Windows, or BlackBerry).

    If you recently switched from using an iPhone and didn't turn off iMessage, your number is still sending iMessages, not SMS or text.
    How do I deregister iMessage?

    If you still have the iPhone you were using before you switched, use it to deregister iMessage with these steps.

    If you transferred your SIM card from the iPhone to a non-Apple phone, put it back in the iPhone.
    Make sure that you're connected to the cellular data network.
    Tap Settings > Messages. Turn iMessage off.




    If you don't have access to your iPhone, use the Deregister iMessage webpage. - https://selfsolve.apple.com/deregister-imessage/





    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    PUK CODE -

    How to find you Vodafone PUK code - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iCp5vZXODo

    Your sim has been locked because you entered wrong pin yoo many times.

    Login to my vodafone - choose manage my settings - You should see your PUK code on screen.






























































    “I’m so sorry that you feel this way, Mrs Brown…”
    “As a solution, may I suggest that…?”
    “What I’ll do right now is…”
    “We really do appreciate this feedback, Mrs Brown…”
    “May I arrange for an update call, at a time most convenient for you?”





    “Thank you so much for letting us know about this, Sir/Madam…”
    “I’m so sorry to hear about this, Mrs Brown…”
    “I completely understand how you feel, Sir/Madam…”
    “Thank you so much for your patience/understanding, Mrs Brown…”
    “I will action this for you right away…”



    “I truly understand your concern, Sir/Madam, but unfortunately we cannot tolerate the kind of language you are using right now…”
    “I’m going to do my very best to help you, Mrs Brown…”
    “You seem very upset, Mrs Brown. Would you prefer to continue this conversation through email or post?”
    “I’m sorry you’re so upset, Sir/Madam. Would you like for us to call you back when you feel a little calmer?”
    “I apologise, Mrs Brown, but if you continue to use this language, I will be forced to end this call.”






    “I do understand the inconvenience you’ve faced, Sir/Madam…”
    “Let me see how I can fix this, Mrs Brown…”
    “I recommend that you (insert action here), Sir/Madam, so that I can take further action without delay.”
    “I am more than happy to help you, Mrs Brown…”
    “For the quickest resolution, I would request you to…”











    I understand sir/madam and feel where you are coming from.
    Now what i can do for you is i can speak to a team leader to see what options we have as i have found 2 minds are better than one and i can then advise you of what you need to do.
    I want to help you in the best possible way i have felt your frustration with the situation and we need to resolve this right away.
    I will be back in a momement.
    Do you mind waiting ? (go see your team leader)
    Thank you for patience sir/madam what we have found is that we can… (continue conversation) If all else fails escalate the call. Cheers











    0 Responses to “new notes”

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe