Saturday, July 26, 2008

0

Download ipuppy on your cell phone

  • Saturday, July 26, 2008
  • ATUL DOGRA
  • Share
  • In todays life most of us carry mobile phones and other handy gadgets with us but for some techno geeks like me and other mobile phones are not just a mode for communication but it plays a style status too . We try to convert our mobiles phones just like our needs , like most of my friends are bikers so they have bikers themes including me too .

    But yesterday when i returned from my hometown and switched on my pc i started searching for few good themes and rigntones for my mobile . When i was googling on it I found very interesting site Mp3musicringtones related to mobile stuff like mp3 ringtones , polytones , wallpapers , screen savers etc . It is a paid site but they have large collection of hot and popular ring tones of us top chart busters . You can also download American idol ring tones but i was looking for sanjay and Shyamalee ring tones of indian idol .

    Ipuppy :- I moved forward to other options and saw a very nice keyword IPUPPY and i thought that it would be some flash game but when i visited that option i saw different breeds of puppies on that page . It is like a gif images according to me because i saw there banner in which a puppy watch jumping again and again like our pets jump on us when we visit our homes and i thought that i should get this one for me for my mobile but unfortunately their services are only for USA .I hope they get good exposer and start their services world wide so i can get one ipupy for my mobile too .If you stay in USA than you can check their breeds over this page . Get mobile ipuppy .

    0 Responses to “Download ipuppy on your cell phone”

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe